Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Think it Finally Hit Me

I was doing a little reading about the GBR the other day and I think the whole thing finally sank in... a little. I'm going to the Islands of the Great Barrier Reef! I get to see the largest living organism in the world! I get to stay in some of the most amazing accommodation on some of the most beautiful islands in the world! That is incredible! Some of my friends said they couldn't think of anyone who deserves it more. But I didn't do anything to deserve this. This is plain and simple a blessing bestowed by God. Not for anything I did, it's just a blessing. And that I even made it into the final sixteen is nothing short of a miracle. So what do I do with this gift? I appreciate it for everything it's worth. And I use it to bless others. Bless them with pictures and stories of the beauty of God's creation. And bless everyone I encounter there by loving and caring and serving as Jesus did. I think that would be a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment