Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's the End of the World as We Know It, and I feel... Fine

Well, to be completely honest I'm quite sad to be leaving this wonderful world of Oz. The sixteen of us became really close and the Tourism Queensland family welcomed us with open arms. From start to finish the entire process ran like clockwork and we were well taken care of all along. I'm pretty jealous of the few who are staying even longer to explore more of Queensland. I'll post connections to their blogs once I get proper Internet access. This phone-update thing is getting ridiculous. But at least I can do it while sitting in a plane :)

It's been an eye-opening and life changing experience! And I'm so thankful for it all. God has really walked me through and I am determined to use this experience for His glory!

I'll arrive back in Singapore in about 8 hours and I'm back teaching tomorrow. Absolute madness!
More to come as soon as my head stops spinning.

-Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment