Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So close I can taste it!

It's 10:17pm and I finally have a little downtime today. The last few days have been amazing and full on! I am so grateful to God for this amazing experience! The media experience, the opportunity to meet Tourism Queensland's amazing staff, meeting all the other highly qualified candidates, and, of course, staying in and doing so much in the islands of the Great Barrier Reef will be pretty hard to top! Thank you all for following along during this incredible ride! Thank you for your prayers, support and encouragement too! I assure you that photos are coming as soon as I can upload them. Expect lots more detail too.

My official interview is tomorrow at 10:40am and the Island Caretaker is revealed at 3:00pm. That's 8:40 & 1:00 in Singapore, and 7:40pm (Tuesday evening) & midnight in Minnesota.

I love you guys!
-Greg

3 comments:

  1. Hey gd luck for ur interview and we will be rooting for u from Singapore! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greg...all the best for your interview tmr...'Add Oil'...'Gambate ne yo'...yea hope you get the job that I dream of getting it too :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greg:

    Haven't been able to find the e-mail you sent out. Would you mind sending it again? My address is erolfsen@theprovince.com.

    Thanks a lot,
    Erik.

    ReplyDelete